PREPARED WITH YOUR CHOICE OF:
Mock Chicken or Mock Duck $7.95
Mock Scallop or Tofu $7.95
Chicken or Pork $8.25
Seafood or Scallop $9.75
Roast Duck $9.75
Combination Meat – Chicken, pork, beef, shrimp, calamari $9.75
1. SPICY BASIL – Squash, green peppers, carrot, onion, chili and garlic.
2. CASHEW NUT – Carrot, onion, celery, water chestnut, scallions, and water chestnut.
3. MIXED VEGETABLES – Stir fried Napa cabbage, snow peas, baby corn, broccoli, carrots, and zucchini.
4. GARLIC AND PEPPER – Ground pepper, garlic, and cabbage.
5. SWEET AND SOUR – pineapple, cucumber, tomato, onion, and baby corns.
6. RED CURRY – coconut milk, potato, onion, carrots and peas.
7. GREEN CURRY – coconut milk with bamboo shoots, basil, peas, carrots, and eggplant, green and red bell peppers.
8. YELLOW CURRY – coconut milk, potatoes, onions, carrots, and peas.
9. PANANG – coconut milk with sweet and spicy curry, green and red bell peppers, pineapple, and basil leaves.
10. PAD THAI – Stir–fried noodles with bean sprout, eggs, ground peanuts, and green onions.
11. SPICY NOODLES – Stir–fried flat noodles with basil, green and red bell peppers, chili and eggs.
12. KAI QUA – stir–fried flat noodles with green onion, bean sprouts, and eggs.
13. PAD SEE IEW – stir fried flat noodles with Chinese broccoli, broccoli, carrots, garlic, and eggs.
14. FRIED RICE – peas, carrots, onion, cilantro, and eggs.
15. SPICY FRIED RICE – basil, green and red bell peppers, broccoli, onion, and eggs.
16. CURRY FRIED RICE – curry powder, raisins, peas, and carrots, onions, and eggs.
17. PINEAPPLE FIRED RICE – pineapple, peas, carrots, onions, and eggs.
18. CHAN POO CRABMEAT – stir fried rice noodles with crab meat, eggs, chili, garlic, bell peppers, green onion. $10.50
19. CHOW MEIN – stir fried noodles, cabbage, spinach, bean sprouts, green onions, and brown sauce.
20. SPINACH NOODLE – Stir fried noodles with spinach, eggs in yellow curry.
21. CLASSIC THAI PLATE – Egg noodles chili–garlic mixed vegetables cashew nuts.
SERVED MONDAY Through SATURDAY 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Served with soup, house salad, vegetables rolls fried wantons and steamed rice
Substitute fried rice or brown rice for only $1.00
Thai Time III
Copyright © Thai Time III. All rights reserved.